Intelligent 1024 Byte EEPROM with Write Protection and Programmable Security Code (PSC)
100% functional compatibility to SLE 4428.
1024 x 8 bit EEPROM organization of Data Memory.
1024 x 1 bit Protection Memory.
– Byte-wise write protection of Data Memory (one time programmable)
– Not alterable Manufacturer Code (chip coding and unique coding by application identifier RID according to ISO/IEC 7816-5)
Data Memory alterable only after verification of 2 Byte PSC.
PSC verification trials limited by Error Counter.
Serial synchronous three-wire link protocol according to ISO/IEC 7816
– Byte-wise addressing
– End of processing indicated at data output
Contact configuration and Answer-to-Reset (synchronous transmission) in accordance to standard ISO/IEC 7816.
– Ambient temperature range -40 … +100°C for chip, -25 … +80°C for module
– Supply voltage 5V ± 10%
– Supply current < 1 mA
– EEPROM erase / write time 5 ms / 5 ms
– ESD protection typically 4,000 V
– EEPROM Endurance minimum 100,000 erase / write cycles1)
– Data retention for minimum of 10 years1)
Advanced CMOS-technology optimized for security layout.
– EEPROM-cells protected by shield
– Shielding of deeper layers via metal
– Sensory- and logical security functions
– No insulation of backside necessary